Kids Ski and Snowboard Lessons (Rosebuds)
|It's never too early to start having fun!|
for ages 4-10
We welcome our smaller guests to come and explore the mountain with our skilled instructors who focus on safety and fun.
Classes are offered daily with concentrated groups formed according to age and ability. Rosebuds kids lessons maintain a 6:1 student to instructor ratio.
All Rosebuds sessions include:
- 2-hour lesson
- Rental equipment* (ski or snowboard) that may be used all day
- Lift ticket that may be used all day
*Ski equipment includes: skis, boots and poles. Snowboard equipment (ages 7-10) includes: snowboard and boots.
|Weekends & Holidays||Weekdays|
|Registration opens at 7:30am||Registration opens at 8:30am|
2 HOUR LESSONS
valid thru Dec 20
|VALID ANYTIME||save $5 when you buy online!|
|Season Pass holder Special (space available/void holidays**)||N/A||$40|
FULL DAY LESSONS (SKI ONLY)Ages 6-10
For Squirrel, Fox & Bear Levels
(sorry, no Turtles)
Program includes: all day lessons, rental equipment, helmet, lift access & lunch
Dec 21—Jan 5
|save $5 when you buy online!|
Schedule/ Day at a Glance
**Holidays: Dec. 21-Jan. 4, Jan. 18-20, Feb. 15-17
- Advanced purchase recommended.
- Walk-ins accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Be sure to arrive at least 1 hour prior to your child’s lesson time.
- Lesson duration is subject to weather conditions, class dynamics and ability levels.
- Parents are to remain on premises and must pick children up at the end of the lesson.